- 18” Bar
- Gas/Oil Mix (50:1 ratio)
- Easy to start – Combined start/stop switch and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start.
- Felling marks – Distinct marks for better felling precision.
- Combined choke/stop control – Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner – Easier access to chain tensioning device.
- Air Injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
Plus $20.00 Blade Charge
A brand new chain is put on every chainsaw for each rental. The required blade charge is added to the rental contract which is paid upon return. After the rental, the chain is then given to the customer. In the case of future rentals, the customer can then reuse this chain and not be charged a blade charge.